Monday, July 2, 2012

Starting Back Up!!!


Helloooooooooooooo!

It's been about 14 months since I posted regularly, but I have been giving it considerable thought and think I am ready to have another go at it.  It's not that I didn't enjoy it last time, but for those of you who are bloggers know the kind of commitment it takes to make regular updates and I feel it may have taken a toll on my family.  Not sure how frequently I will post, but I commit to posting regularly.

While I will be back on the blog, I'm not ready to get back into Twitter yet.  Sure it's great to interact with like-minded people, but I've found it's largely a waste of time and I can't afford to waste time these days.

I still feel very strongly about being a good husband and father and the main reason I started this blog still applies - it reminds me every day to be better.  It makes me accountable.  I will admit that I was much better at doing the little things in my marriage and family when I was more involved here (especially regular date nights!).

So, as I re-commit to this blog, I re-commit to my wife and my kids to be better!

I invite you to re-commit as well... we'll do it together.

photo credit: eschipul via photo pin cc