Friday, June 24, 2011

Be a Better Husband and Father When Life Gets Crazy!

I am happy to repor that I am still alive.

Unfortunately life got crazy and I had to evaluate my activities and prioritize.  Due to that, I am not ashamed to say that I sacrificed time working on this blog to deal with family and work issues.  I stopped posting to this blog to try to be a better husband and father and I know most of you would have done that same thing.

There were a number of things that needed my attention including, selling our condo (which is still in process), my wife's post-partum depression, dealing with a baby with bad reflux that doesn't sleep and cries all the time, job uncertainty, all the while trying to look after my spiritual and physical health.  It has been exhausting!

During this exhausting period in my life there were times that it was more difficult to be a great husband... or continually strive to be.  It's an interesting, however, because its in these times that our wives need us the most.  So, no matter what you and your family are going through in your life, remember to continue to strive to be a better husband and father... this is when your family needs you the most!

I hope to be a little more consistent on the blog in the coming months, but probably no where near how active I was last year and I hope you'll understand!