Friday, December 10, 2010

Date Your Wife: Dance Lessons

*Note: Due to the fact that my wife is on bedrest I will be posting date ideas, but we won't necessarily be doing them ourselves.  This doesn't mean I won't be dating my wife, but it means I want to provide date idea where you can get off the couch and leave the house once in a while! These dates ideas will come from dates we've done in the past or ones I'd like to do in the future.  In addition, if you have a great date idea, e-mail it to me (eric@betterhusbandsandfathers.com) and I may just post it as my weekly date idea!

The Date: About a year ago, I bought a gift certificate at a ballroom dance studio for 4 lessons!  We enjoyed date night dancing for an entire month.  I can tell that some of you guys are going to be a little put-off about the idea, but trust be, it is fun and you will enjoy it.

...and if you don't enjoy it at least your wife will :)  In addition to simply dancing, there is also something special about learning something together.  Experiencing the ups and downs of learning something difficult together can be produce great bonding moments in your marriage.  Lastly, its also great exercise!

In the comments, let me know your date plans for this weekend

Click here for more info about the Date Your Wife series
Last Week's Date: Frozen Yogurt